Do you want a space where you next potential accountability partner, collaborator or business partner who are ambitious, upwardly mobile career-oriented and entrepreneurial women?
The Gathering is an intimate 3-hour experience which will help you to enhance your knowledge, access opportunities and build your network! Through engaging chats, our event provides shared lessons and experiences with some of the most inspiring women and thought leaders in our community.
Our experiences are coordinated with career-oriented and entrepreneurial women in mind covering everything from self-care, finance, wellness to business. Join us for our first in-person event for 2018, The Gathering.
WHAT IS THE GATHERING?
- An intimate in-person event that brings together like-minded millennial women who want to build their networks.
- The gathering enables women to connect with one another, help each other through challenges, and lift one another up.
- We discuss what we’re going through, share what works and what doesn’t, come to solutions together, share resources and connect each other to a wider network.
We get it. You want to take the leap, grow in your career, improve an habit or start something new but not sure how! You might have countless excuses or many paths you can take but figuring it out is challenging. At The Gathering, you'll meet women who are on a similar journey, who have been where you are and applying various approaches to grow their business and career - from negotiation skills, financial strategies and self-care hacks.
The Gathering is in an intimate setting where women are encouraged to share their story, what works, get actionable tips, get the support or connection they need.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Women at all stages of their career and life experience: working in corporate companies, running their own businesses, trying to launch their own brands, women who are trying to figure out what’s next and how to get there. We are all ambitious women and defining success on our terms.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- An intimate experience with conversation and connection with a group of women.
- We're introducing our 'Ask and Offer' and 'Friendly Pitch' segment!
- An invaluable network of women to support you beyond the session.
- Light snacks and lots of Instagram-worthy moments!
- Access to our growing network. Need a graphic designer, fitness instructor, collaborator or accountant? This is where you’ll find them. Future and past Gathering participants will also have access to this network, so your network of curated industry contacts will continue to expand—enabling your opportunity to grow right along with it.
Carey-Lee Dixon is the Founder and Chief Conceptualizer of For Women to Women. She has spent the last 3 years growing FWTW into a digital platform and community that millennial women would find useful to help guide them in their personal lives and careers. Carey-Lee formulated the Gathering model in 2015 and has led gatherings in Jamaica and New York.